Nautilus Solar Energy’s (“NSE”) Structuring Associate will be responsible for supporting the acquisition and development of NSE’s solar portfolio. This position reports to the Executive Director, Structuring and is remote.
- Support acquisition and development activities including transaction negotiation, due diligence, project modeling and budgeting
- Prepare detailed information memorandums describing the investment opportunity and project characteristics
- Conduct comprehensive due diligence, highlighting potential risks and formulating mitigation strategies
- Participate in cross-functional project teams and collaborate with multiple internal departments throughout the project lifecycle
- Support project financing diligence efforts
- Monitor designated market regulations and policies and perform market analysis
- Demonstrated track record of being a key team member involved in the due diligence negotiations of MW scale solar project acquisitions
- Familiarity with terms and conditions and structuring of major solar project documentation including MIPAs, leases, interconnections, utility program requirements, PPA offtake or subscription agreements, etc.
- Solid understanding and passion for the solar industry – familiarity with or have a proven track record in community solar, a strong plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrable ability to understand and communicate technical concepts
- Excellent organizational abilities; able to focus on details while managing multiple projects
- Able to excel in a highly entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3-5 years of work experience required in the solar industry
- Comfort working in a remote environment
- Travel will be expected – 10%-15%
- Legally entitled to work in the US
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, Basic Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability) are 100% covered by Nautilus
- 401(k) offered with employer match
Please submit the cover letter with the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nautilus is monitoring our response to COVID-19 on an ongoing basis. As of March 15, 2022, we do not require employees to be vaccinated. Nautilus reserves the right to enact COVID-19 precautionary measures at any time, including requiring vaccination and/or mask-wearing in order to travel, enter the office, or attend in-person meetings (which would be subject to reasonable accommodations for medical and religious exemptions).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Nautilus Solar Energy, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Nautilus Solar Energy, LLC (Nautilus) is creating a clean, sustainable future through a respected and passionate team of professionals. A pioneer in the rapidly growing solar industry, Nautilus’s employees form a strong supportive community. Nautilus is committed to creating and maintaining a culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion by practicing our beliefs of integrity, empowerment, and fairness. We believe that a diverse and inclusive environment inspires employees’ creativity, drives innovation, and leads to success. Our employees are the strength of our brand, and we strive to hire quality candidates who will embrace and add to our resilient, resourceful, and entrepreneurial culture.