Join Our Community: Power Up Your Home and Amplify a Greener Future
Everyone wins with community solar!
We understand your need for affordable, reliable electricity, and your desire to do good for the planet. By subscribing to Nautilus, you’ll become a valuable member of our community, and we’ll partner with your current utility provider to:
- • Receive the same uninterrupted electricity service from your current electric company
- • Help reduce greenhouse gas emissions and lower your carbon footprint
- • With a BONUS! A guaranteed discount of 10% or more!
Here’s the magic behind it:
Let’s Get to Work!
Make a Change for the Greater Good: Join
By choosing Nautilus Community Solar, you’re making a significant difference in your community and our planet by supporting state initiatives towards clean energy goals. Here’s why that matters:
- •We believe in clean air and preserving natural resources. Community solar helps reduce our reliance on fossil fuels, keeping our planet cleaner and healthier for humans, animals, and plants while preserving non-renewable energy sources.
- •We believe in fair and just energy costs for everyone. Regardless of income level, status, residence type, or location, we champion energy justice for all.
Don’t Let Expensive Electric Bills Dim Your Sunshine!
Numbers don’t lie! See how many dollars you’ll save and how your choice makes a positive change toward sustainability
and resource conservation.
See How Much You Can Save with Our Clean Energy Calculator
Numbers don’t lie! See how many dollars you’ll save and how your choice makes a positive change toward sustainability and resource conservation. Solar incentives - the energy credits you receive by subscribing to community solar - put money back in your pocket every month, regardless of income level. You’re guaranteed 10% savings - or more! Plus, low-income families may qualify for even greater discounts. Use our calculator to get an idea of your potential savings.
Curious About How Solar Credits and Billing Work?
It’s fast, free, and easy to get started, and we make it simple to understand your savings. Visit our Save Money page to see how.