Nautilus Solar Energy’s (“NSE”) Capital Markets Analyst will be responsible for sourcing, negotiating, and executing on third-party capital financings to support the development of Nautilus’s expanding solar portfolio. The position requires a detail-oriented individual with a strong financial background. The position requires a detail-oriented individual with a financial background. The position reports to the Manager of Capital Markets and is remote.
- Support execution of third-party capital in the form of construction debt, term debt, tax equity financing, and/or other specialty financial products
- Assess economic feasibility of project acquisitions and M&A opportunities through financial modeling
- Design and institute standardized valuation and modeling procedures, coordinating with Structuring and other groups in the organization to ensure visibility and end-to-end control and compatibility of models
- Work with various functional groups to ensure accurate and updated corporate assumptions and inputs into financial models
- Coordinate with the Legal and Structuring departments to ensure accuracy and professionalism within project datarooms and other materials presented externally
- Support development, construction, and asset management teams with the financial and risk analysis
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly board and investor presentations
- Ensure the correct financing assumptions are included in the project models
- 1-3 years of relevant experience (investment banking, clean tech, energy or related sectors); previous solar experience desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Math/Econ/Finance/Engineering or related preferred)
- Robust financial modeling skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a team-oriented and fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to interface with different levels and functions of the organization as well as with external parties such as banks, lawyers, customers and contractors
- Proficient in MS Office365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Dynamics)
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S.
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, Basic Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability) are 100% covered by Nautilus
- 401(k) offered with employer match
Please submit the cover letter with the resume to email@example.com
Nautilus is monitoring our response to COVID-19 on an ongoing basis. As of March 15, 2022, we do not require employees to be vaccinated. Nautilus reserves the right to enact COVID-19 precautionary measures at any time, including requiring vaccination and/or mask-wearing in order to travel, enter the office, or attend in-person meetings (which would be subject to reasonable accommodations for medical and religious exemptions).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Nautilus Solar Energy, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Nautilus Solar Energy, LLC (Nautilus) is creating a clean, sustainable future through a respected and passionate team of professionals. A pioneer in the rapidly growing solar industry, Nautilus’s employees form a strong supportive community. Nautilus is committed to creating and maintaining a culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion by practicing our beliefs of integrity, empowerment, and fairness. We believe that a diverse and inclusive environment inspires employees’ creativity, drives innovation, and leads to success. Our employees are the strength of our brand, and we strive to hire quality candidates who will embrace and add to our resilient, resourceful, and entrepreneurial culture.