Nautilus Solar Energy’s (“NSE”) Staff Accountant will be responsible for analyzing and reconciling account information for Nautilus. This remote full-time position reports to the Accounting Manager and will travel less than 5% of the time.
- Assist with general ledger processing; prepare and enter month end and other required journal entries.
- Prepare work papers and various reports for internal accounting and auditing.
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies.
- Assist with annual external audit and other examinations.
- Complete requested materials.
- Assist in preparing assigned schedules for the annual audit.
- Contribute to the Company’s special projects as assigned.
- Reviewing and reconciling accounts.
- Provide reporting support for debt facilities.
- Processing payments to external partners.
- Maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts.
- Other duties as assigned to support the accounting department.
- College degree or relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Awareness of and interest in renewable energy preferred
- Ability to work independently in a team-oriented and fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Working knowledge of Excel, word, power point
- Possess analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to work effectively with various levels and functions of the organization as well as with
external parties such as customers
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S
- CPA preferred but not required
- Experience in NetSuite preferred but not required
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, Basic Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability) are 100% covered by Nautilus.
- 401(k) offered with employer match.
Please submit the cover letter with the resume to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Nautilus Solar Energy, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Nautilus Solar Energy, LLC (Nautilus) is creating a clean, sustainable future through a respected and passionate team of professionals. A pioneer in the rapidly growing solar industry, Nautilus’s employees form a strong supportive community. Nautilus is committed to creating and maintaining a culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion by practicing our beliefs of integrity, empowerment, and fairness. We believe that a diverse and inclusive environment inspires employees’ creativity, drives innovation, and leads to success. Our employees are the strength of our brand, and we strive to hire quality candidates who will embrace and add to our resilient, resourceful, and entrepreneurial culture.