Nautilus Solar Energy’s (“NSE”) Executive Director, Capital Markets will be responsible for all the Company’s financial modeling and analysis needs, both corporate and project-based. Additionally, the employee will be responsible for capital markets activities and project finance, including originating and executing debt, sale-leaseback, and tax equity project financing. The position is remote and reports to the CFO.
- Market portfolios of DG solar assets to potential debt and tax equity investors
- Responsible for origination and execution of project-level financings, including relationship management with the Company’s financing partners
- Provide insightful financial analytics to support the company’s business plan and annual budget, using comparative analysis, review of trends/prior year results
- Responsible for maintaining relationship with and providing information to the Company Board and investors, including quarterly valuations
- Support sales and marketing in new project development, including all financial and risk analysis
- Prepare financing marketing material, and participate in company’s business development in all sectors – retail, wholesale, and utility-scale
- Develop financial models and perform ad hoc financial forecasting, analysis and modeling
- Provide analytical, structuring and documentation support for all new financings
- Interface with Development and Operations teams on all structural and technical aspects
- Support development and structuring customer specific financing solutions
- Research federal and state incentive programs for incorporation into analyses
- Support corporate capital raise and monetization of assets per board direction
- Develop and maintain corporate finance and project cash flow models for review and analysis
- Responsible for financing efforts both at the corporate and project level, including debt financing analysis, tax and cash equity investor return review, and project financing terms development
- Manage a team of highly talented Capital Markets professionals
- 10 years of relevant experience (investment banking, project finance, or related sectors); previous solar experience required
- CFA strongly desired
- Significant experience working with lenders, tax equity investors, institutional investors required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player able to collaborate effectively with colleagues
- Bachelor’s Degree (Finance/Economics) required; MBA preferred
- Ability to work effectively with different levels and functions of the organization
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Legally entitled to work in the U.S.
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, Basic Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability) are 100% covered by Nautilus
- 401(k) offered with employer match
Please submit the cover letter with the resume to email@example.com
Nautilus is monitoring our response to COVID-19 on an ongoing basis. As of March 15, 2022, we do not require employees to be vaccinated. Nautilus reserves the right to enact COVID-19 precautionary measures at any time, including requiring vaccination and/or mask-wearing in order to travel, enter the office, or attend in-person meetings (which would be subject to reasonable accommodations for medical and religious exemptions).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Nautilus Solar Energy, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Nautilus Solar Energy, LLC (Nautilus) is creating a clean, sustainable future through a respected and passionate team of professionals. A pioneer in the rapidly growing solar industry, Nautilus’s employees form a strong supportive community. Nautilus is committed to creating and maintaining a culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion by practicing our beliefs of integrity, empowerment, and fairness. We believe that a diverse and inclusive environment inspires employees’ creativity, drives innovation, and leads to success. Our employees are the strength of our brand, and we strive to hire quality candidates who will embrace and add to our resilient, resourceful, and entrepreneurial culture.