Community Solar Sales Analyst
Nautilus Solar Energy’s (“NSE”) Community Solar Sales Analyst will be responsible for supporting the sales team in processing sales, on-boarding new customers, maintaining sales data on the platform, market research, processing AP, reporting and additional support tasks as needed. This position reports to the Community Solar Sales Manager and is currently remote.
- Processing sales & customer on-boarding
- Platform data management
- Broker report reconciliation
- Market Research
- Assist with internal and external reporting
- AP Processing
- College degree or relevant experience; Business, Communications, Marketing or Environmental Studies majors preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of business development and sales strategies
- Awareness of and interest in renewable energy preferred
- Ability to work independently in a team-oriented and fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Working knowledge of Excel, word, power point
- Possess analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively with various levels and functions of the organization as well as with external parties such as customers
- Project oriented with a goal to complete assignments on time
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S.
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, Basic Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability) are 100% covered by Nautilus
- 401(k) offered with employer match
Please submit the cover letter with the resume to email@example.com
Nautilus is monitoring our response to COVID-19 on an ongoing basis. As of March 15, 2022, we do not require employees to be vaccinated. Nautilus reserves the right to enact COVID-19 precautionary measures at any time, including requiring vaccination and/or mask-wearing to travel, enter the office, or attend in-person meetings (which would be subject to reasonable accommodations for medical and religious exemptions).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Nautilus Solar Energy, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Nautilus Solar Energy, LLC (Nautilus) is creating a clean, sustainable future through a respected and passionate team of professionals. A pioneer in the rapidly growing solar industry, Nautilus’s employees form a strong supportive community. Nautilus is committed to creating and maintaining a culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion by practicing our beliefs of integrity, empowerment, and fairness. We believe that a diverse and inclusive environment inspires employees’ creativity, drives innovation, and leads to success. Our employees are the strength of our brand, and we strive to hire quality candidates who will embrace and add to our resilient, resourceful, and entrepreneurial culture.