About the Internship Program
The Nautilus Solar Internship Program will offer undergraduate students a paid, 10–12-week, hands-on experience assisting in the development, acquisition, and operation of distributed solar assets, while learning more about the solar and renewable energy industries. As a Nautilus intern you will gain experience in community solar, solar development, distributed generation and project financing. These opportunities offer a unique blend of analytical, financial and technology experience working alongside experienced industry veterans. This position will be highly interactive with customers, partners, and Nautilus personnel.
The Community Solar Operations Intern will work closely with the Community Solar team to maximize community solar subscriber operations, assist with marketing and customer service needs, and learn about the overall process of acquiring and managing subscribers on community solar projects from start to finish. This position will consist of a variety of different tasks, all of which will be necessary for the growth and development of Nautilus Community Solar. The internship will be remote.
- Interns will be responsible for tasks including, but not limited to:
- Assist with key sales and management KPI analysis and data management
- Assist AR with billing management and reconciliations
- Assist with project onboarding
- Assist with customer outreach and retention efforts
- Attend policy committee calls and take notes for distribution internally
- Research and report on new market community solar programs
- Participate in weekly update calls with community solar providers
- Attend community outreach events and enroll new subscribers
- Assist with monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Enrolled as a student or recent graduate
- Studies in Business Management, Environmental Studies or relevant to energy or related sectors preferred but not required
- Interest in solar and renewable energy industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint software proficiency.
- Comfort working in a remote environment
- Interns will need to provide their own laptop
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the US
Compensation for this position will be hourly with an expected 30-35 hours per week.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in working in the solar industry to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position name in the subject line.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Nautilus Solar Energy, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Nautilus Solar Energy, LLC (Nautilus) is creating a clean, sustainable future through a respected and passionate team of professionals. A pioneer in the rapidly growing solar industry, Nautilus’s employees form a strong supportive community. Nautilus is committed to creating and maintaining a culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion by practicing our beliefs of integrity, empowerment, and fairness. We believe that a diverse and inclusive environment inspires employees’ creativity, drives innovation, and leads to success. Our employees are the strength of our brand, and we strive to hire quality candidates who will embrace and add to our resilient, resourceful, and entrepreneurial culture.