Community Solar Operations Analyst
Nautilus Solar Energy’s (“NSE”) The Operations Analyst will be responsible for supporting the operations team in data collection and management, market research, processing AP and AR, reporting and additional support tasks as needed. The Analyst will be collaborative with 3rd party managers, the community solar team and various levels of management. This position reports to the Community Solar Revenue Manager. This position is salaried, full-time, 40 hours per week, and is currently remote.
- Collection and processing of AR data from 3rd party managers
- Process AP and AR invoicing
- Retrieval and distribution of utility host bills and credit files
- Internal and external collection and turnover reporting
- Maintain subscriber management data for community solar projects
- College degree or relevant experience; Business, Accounting, Communications, or Environmental Studies majors preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, creating and maintaining complex spreadsheets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Awareness of and interest in renewable energy preferred
- Ability to work independently in a team-oriented and fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Working knowledge of Teams, SharePoint, Word and Power Point
- Possess analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively with various levels and functions of the organization as well as with external parties such as customers
- Project oriented with a goal to complete assignments on time
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S.
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, Basic Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability) are 100% covered by Nautilus
- 401(k) offered with employer match
Please submit the cover letter with the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Nautilus Solar Energy, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Nautilus Solar Energy, LLC (Nautilus) is creating a clean, sustainable future through a respected and passionate team of professionals. A pioneer in the rapidly growing solar industry, Nautilus’s employees form a strong supportive community. Nautilus is committed to creating and maintaining a culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion by practicing our beliefs of integrity, empowerment, and fairness. We believe that a diverse and inclusive environment inspires employees’ creativity, drives innovation, and leads to success. Our employees are the strength of our brand, and we strive to hire quality candidates who will embrace and add to our resilient, resourceful, and entrepreneurial culture.