Nautilus Solar Energy’s (“NSE”) Accounts Payable Admin will involve a multitude of accounts payable responsibilities as part of the company’s accounting team. The Accounts Payable Admin will interact effectively with all levels throughout Company organization and will report to the Accounts Payable Associate. The position is full-time and is in Summit, NJ.
- Responsible for reviewing invoices for proper approvals before payment processing.
- Entering invoice details in various banks’ payment system (wire, ACH, or bill pay) for payment.
- Ensure timely and compliant processing of invoices within vendor terms.
- Documenting and independently verifying payment instructions for all new vendors.
- Manage payment controls and ensure all invoice payments are accurate and comply with
various company policies.
- Assist in the reconciliation of company credit card charges.
- Setting up new vendors.
- Maintain vendor listing and requesting tax information from vendor.
- Assist with 1099 preparation.
- Maintain accounts payable filing system.
- Provide feedback on continuous improvement of A/P process.
- Researching and resolving account discrepancies.
- Maintaining records regarding payments and account statuses.
- Provide recommendations for improving internal processes and efficiencies.
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities/projects.
- High School graduate
- 2+ years of accounts payable experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with NetSuite preferred but not required
- Ability to interface with different levels and functions of the organization
- Ability to work independently in a team-oriented and fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to maintain vendor relationships
- Ability to drive to the Summit, NJ office 3x weekly
- Data entry skills
- Project-oriented with a goal to complete assignments on time
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S
- Competitive Salary.
- Annual Performance Bonus.
- Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, Basic Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability) are 100% covered by Nautilus.
- 401(k) offered with employer match.
Please submit the cover letter with the resume to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Nautilus Solar Energy, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Nautilus Solar Energy, LLC (Nautilus) is creating a clean, sustainable future through a respected and passionate team of professionals. A pioneer in the rapidly growing solar industry, Nautilus’s employees form a strong supportive community. Nautilus is committed to creating and maintaining a culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion by practicing our beliefs of integrity, empowerment, and fairness. We believe that a diverse and inclusive environment inspires employees’ creativity, drives innovation, and leads to success. Our employees are the strength of our brand, and we strive to hire quality candidates who will embrace and add to our resilient, resourceful, and entrepreneurial culture.