Nautilus Solar Energy’s (“NSE”) Accounts Receivable Manager will be responsible for overseeing the AR function of the company. They will post check payments in the Nautilus platform and assist in quarterly reporting acting as a liaison between CS Operations and NSE Accounting. This position reports to the Controller. This position is hybrid and will require at least 2 days per week in the Summit, NJ office.
- Post check payments in Hansen
- Processing, verifying, depositing, and posting receipts for services rendered
- Researching and resolving account discrepancies
- Maintaining records regarding payments and account statuses
- Assist Accounting team and CS Operation Manager with quarterly reporting
- Review data to ensure it is accurate
- Act as a liaison with Community Solar and other teams within the organization
- Work with Business Operations and Hansen to implement the NetSuite integration for CS Operations
- Ensure the correct data flows from Hansen to NetSuite and NetSuite to Hansen
- Provide recommendations for improving internal processes and efficiencies
- Analysis of Accounts Receivables outstanding and collection rates
- Analyze and propose amounts and adjustments to A/R Uncollectible Reserves on a project-by-project basis
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities/projects
- College degree: Accounting or Business majors preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects on different timelines.
- Awareness of and interest in renewable energy preferred.
- Ability to work independently in a team-oriented and fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Working knowledge of Excel, word, power point
- Possess analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively with various levels and functions of the organization as well as with external parties.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S.
- Competitive Pay
- Annual Performance Bonus
Please submit the cover letter with the resume to email@example.com
Nautilus is monitoring our response to COVID-19 on an ongoing basis. As of March 15, 2022, we do not require employees to be vaccinated. Nautilus reserves the right to enact COVID-19 precautionary measures at any time, including requiring vaccination and/or mask-wearing to travel, enter the office, or attend in-person meetings (which would be subject to reasonable accommodations for medical and religious exemptions).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Nautilus Solar Energy, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Nautilus Solar Energy, LLC (Nautilus) is creating a clean, sustainable future through a respected and passionate team of professionals. A pioneer in the rapidly growing solar industry, Nautilus’s employees form a strong supportive community. Nautilus is committed to creating and maintaining a culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion by practicing our beliefs of integrity, empowerment, and fairness. We believe that a diverse and inclusive environment inspires employees’ creativity, drives innovation, and leads to success. Our employees are the strength of our brand, and we strive to hire quality candidates who will embrace and add to our resilient, resourceful, and entrepreneurial culture.